This is a fun annual tradition in Northwest Denver that draws people from all over Denver, Colorado and beyond. It offers a fun variety of music, games and activities to keep everyone entertained. The day-long Highlands Fair will have two stages of live local music and a wide variety of artisan vendors, shops, boutiques and local services to explore throughout the day.
We Have a Booth – Stop By and Get Rewarded
Frequent Pass has a booth at the event and we’ll be demoing our loyalty app and giving away discounts and coupons from local businesses such as: 10 Flavors, Parisi, Bookbar, ModesTea, Local 46 and more. Come by the booth to say hi.
If you haven’t downloaded the Frequent Pass app that lets you track and earn rewards from local businesses, get it now or come see us at our booth.
What you Need
- Date: Saturday, June 15 from 10 a.m to dusk
- Location: 32nd Ave between Perry Street and Julian Street
- Attracts over 40,000 visitors
- Brings together 150+ artisan vendors: jewelry, clothing, home accessories and more
- Features live music from local bands on 2 stages
- Offers delicious food, beer, cocktails and other refreshments
- Includes a special Kid’s Zone and a classic car show
- Our booth: near Perry Street – stop by and get rewarded
Recommendations for the Event
- Bring cash – not all vendors accept credit cards
- Don’t forget the sunscreen – it’s going to be a hot one
- Drink lots of water – it’s easy to forget